Electric Shock Near Misses

Our Electric Shock Wall of Shame!!

The illustrations below could have caused a major Electric Shock or worse.
Make sure you don't have a near catastrophe by having your electrics checked on a regular basis and only using qualified and accredited electricians like us at JHP Electrical

electric shock near misses

This was result of a severe electrical flash at a bar in EC3.
Needless to say Spaghetti was off the menu that day!

electric shock near misses

A great cure for a sore throat.
This client would have been dealing with a lot more had this set up been allowed to continue!

electric shock near misses

Just a tiny amount of water leaked into this junction box but just look at the mess it created.

electric shock near misses

The cable insulation of these external garden ground lights had completely deteriorated.
I bet they were hopping mad when this was uncovered!

electric shock near misses

This coffee shop was extremely close to a fire.
Luckily it was remedied in the nick of time!

electric shock near misses

This ceiling light was discovered in a factory when carrying out a Period Inspection report.
When the owner saw it, she needed the loo pretty quick!!!

electric shock near misses

Bandaged cable (aaahhhrrr), found hidden behind a socket outlet

electric shock near misses

Cable Cancer example in Bushey

electric shock near misses

Camden Restaurant dangerous socket condition

electric shock near misses

Curtain hanger drilled straight through a power cable and capping 4 TIMES!

electric shock near misses

Weak at the knees!
The previous contractor had drilled out almost all of the floor joist in 2 places leaving no structural strength.

electric shock near misses

Poor installation and almost setting the restuarant on fire...!

Contact us IMMEDIATELY if you have any concerns