Intruder alarms systems are an excellent addition to your home or offices, especially when combined with other security measures like CCTV and audio/video entry systems because it brings that extra peace of mind. Knowing that your possessions or business assets are safe is one less worry and our alarm systems can be tailored to your specific requirements and expanded upon should your home or business premises be expanded in the future.
The range of options available on our supplied systems includes:
• Wireless and Wired Infra-red Motions Sensors to detect movement.
• Wireless and Wired Vibration/Shock Detectors to detect doors/windows being forced.
• Wireless and Wired Panic Alarm Buttons to be used in the event of a personal attack/emergency.
• Wireless and Wired Smoke Detectors self-activating in the event of a fire.
• Wireless and Wired Heat Detectors self-activating in the event of a fire.
• Wireless and Wired Carbon Monoxide Detectors self-activating in the event of gas leak.
• Wireless and Wired Gas Detectors self-activating in the event of gas leak.
• Wireless and Wired Flood Detectors self-activating in the event of a burst pipe/water leak.
• Wireless and Wired Temperature Detectors to protect temperature sensitive areas/environments.
• Proximity Readers to set/unset the intruder alarm and restrict access to highly secure areas.
• RedCare and DualCom dual-signalling devices for Alarm Receiving Centre signalling.
• Speech Diallers to inform you when the alarm has been activated/triggered.
• Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 and Grade 4 intruder alarm systems installed to meet current standards.
• Full Site Specific Risk Assessments completed prior to any given quotation.
• Full Service and Maintenance Contracts available to all new and existing customers.
• 24 Hour Call Out Service available to all new and existing customers.
We supply high grade components from leading manufacturers such as Menvier, Scantronic, Galaxy, Texecom and Visonic.