Minor Electrical Works

minor electrical works

If you have done any DIY work to your electrical wiring system in your property or you need a couple of sockets installed you will need to have the work tested. The Minor Electrical Works Certificate will cover all the small jobs and DIY installations that have or are going to be installed.

These electrical works cover any alteration to an existing circuit except those in the Bathroom and Kitchen. For these two rooms you will need a Self Certified Electrician to complete the work for you.

Contact us to arrange a site survey and free quotation.

Back to Property Management Electrical Work

JHP Electrical for all types of Minor Electrical Works

Comments are closed.